Monday, July 18, 2011

Who is better, Eminem vs Lil Wayne?

I just want to hear people's opinions. Personally I'm going to say Eminem. I don't even think this is a comparison but I would like to hear people's arguments. Now Weezy fans please don't go ballistic when you read this. My argument of Eminem being better is just he's simply better at every aspect of the game. The man has arguably the best flow. Now I'm not taking away from Biggie for flow (sorry for bringing him up) but I just feel like Eminem changes his up in every song. He knows how to incorporate a rhythm to every beat he has been on. Song content easily goes to Eminem. He makes stupid jokes and **** but he knows how to make songs about serious matters and can tell a decent story. All Lil Wayne does is come up with mediocre punch lines. If they were good I wouldn't care but about 85% of them have that pause flow and are just plain awful. Delivery again goes to Eminem and lyrically it's arguable. What I mean is multi syllables. Eminem is most likely better at that but I give credit to Wayne cus he can actually be more lyrical than a lot of rappers today. His content just ruins it for him. If you want to discuss discography, I want to hear it, but my opinion, Eminem has made 3 classics (MMLP, SSLP, and The Eminem Show). Infinite was on point but not my taste, SSEP was nice because it was the beginning of the Slim Shady Era, Encore blows, Relapse had it's moments, Relapse Refill was alright Recovery was a lyrical phenomenon but a little too poppy for my taste, and Hell the Sequel was pretty raw. Now for Wayne his albums are not even that great and he puts out a nice mix tape once in a while. I honestly think only Carter I and II were his good albums. The rest are not even worth discussing. Almost all of the Droughts and No Ceilings went hard. But to end this discussion Eminem is way better than Wayne to me. Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment