Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help me get rid of ****ing questbrowse?

I'm very frustrated because Mozilla Firefox, the only browser that works for me, refuses to start up. So I'm trying my hand at Internet Explorer 9, which is doing nothing but infuriate me. I have set Google as my default search engine, yet anytime I type something into the address bar, it searches for it in something called Questbrowse, which never yields absolutely anything useful at all. Attempts to install google toolbar have failed miserably (mainly I agree to run the toolbar, then any and all windows related to it dissappear and nothing happens). Any help to get rid of questbrowse? It's driving me insane and I don't want to have to go to google.com every time I want to search something. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment